Finding a publisher

I am ready to find publisher #6 to be rejected by, but naturally I keep finding self-publisher ads appearing on the list. Let's get something straight here. I do not have hundreds of dollars laying around to see see my novel printed, I have a computer hooked up to a printer if I desire to see my novel in print. And what am I going to do with 100 copies required to purchase from these self-publishers. Sure I can give them away to everyone I know so these books can lay untouched on a bookshelf while my wonderful friends and family pretend to be delighted by my story.

I am not giving away copies of my story I worked on for over a year so they can be used as coasters or decorations on a shelf. I write for people to enjoy reading. I have my story on a blog. Has anyone I gave that address to looked at it? Of course not, I put a site meter on it. I am frustrated to a T. I better go. Working firl has to pay the rent, and the electric and cable bills too. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone