Online dating

I have registered for an online dating service to meet men I can't seem to find. I have received several matches and now question this compatible selecting process. I keep getting matched with men exactly like me. Married couples I know are polar opposites, every one. I'm unsure how well a romance is going to work dating my twin. Ya know what I mean. Example: If you considered yourself very timid and shy, wouldn't you desire someone who is more outgoing than yourself. That is probably why there are no sparks between me and my matches. I paid for a month so I have to see what happens. Then again it could be that there is no man meant for me like everybody around says. Post later. Bye.

Comments

Rudy Zarsov said…
If only I wasn't so far away in Australia.
Sparks would fly... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone